How to buy safely
1. Always pay through Kidieez using Paypal. This way if something goes wrong we can work to quickly rectify the situation and you will be able to claim a refund through Paypal if your item doesn't arrive or is significantly not as described. Never pay for an item via bank transfer, concealed cash or any other out of Kidieez platform methods - this is strictly against our Terms of Service and it doesn’t protect you either.
2. Always check the seller’s reviews. This is a great way to see the track record of a seller.
3. Ask the seller about their return policy. Do they offer refunds? If so, what is the refund procedure?
4. Pay attention to fakes. If you are not sure whether an item is genuine or not, ask the seller for more information and report it to us if still in doubt. We will investigate together.
5. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Always check the pictures, description and price of the item thoroughly to avoid any potentially fraudulent situations.
6. Ask the seller to ship the item with tracked delivery and to show you proof of postage. This way, both of you will know where the item is at any time and when it reaches its destination.
comments powered by Disqus