- Credit / Debit Card: Visa, Master Card, Amex, Maestro, American Express
- E-Wallet: Paypal, Apple Pay, G Pay
On Kidieez, every purchase is secure thanks to certified secure servers and advanced encryption services.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that the URL at the top of the browser begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:' which means that you are in secure mode.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. To protect you as the cardholder and the payments made on our site, we may contact you by email if we need to verify your details.
SECURELY SAVING YOUR CARD DETAILS
To make shopping even quicker, we will store your credit card details if you are a registered customer. The next time you spot a coveted piece, you can whizz through checkout without having to re-enter all your details!
Only the last four digits of the card will be displayed so that you know which of your cards you are using.
You can delete any of your card details from your account. For increased security, if you change or add a new address you will be asked to re-enter your card details.
If your Credit Card has been declined, it could be for a number of reasons:
- You mistyped your number.
- You have mistyped the expiration date or the security code (CVV).
- The name and address does not match the address your bank has on file for you.
- Your bank has refused the payment for security reasons.
- There are not enough funds in your account to cover the payment.
Please contact your credit card provider or bank for more detailed information as to why your payment was refused. We invite you to contact us after in the event that the bank is unable to provide you with a sufficient answer.